Echo HC-341ES 38" Hedgetrimmer, 23cc 2 Stroke Engine
With its lengthy 100cm blade, this superbly well-engineered pro-grade machine from Echo will make short work of the very largest hedges.
Power for its super-sharp, precision-ground blade comes from a high-powered 23.6cc engine, which features dual piston-rings for rock-solid long-term reliability.
Echo’s E-Start technology means only the gentlest of pulls on the starter-rope will fire the motor up; while their provision of an anti-vibration mount between the engine and the handle allows for comfortable, controlled operation.
The Echo HC-341ES Hedgetrimmer weighs just 6.1kg and is ideally balanced, so it’s perfect for the sort of time-consuming applications so often undertaken by professional landscapers.
- The industry-standard professional hedgecutter
- Extra-long 75cm blade for a fast work-rate on substantial hedges
- High-powered 23.6cc engine with Echo’s effort-saving E-Start system
- Dual piston-rings for a longer engine-life
- Lightweight and perfectly balanced
- Large-capacity fuel-tank for fewer interruptions
Engine Type Petrol 2-stroke Engine
Engine Capacity 23.6cc
Engine Power 0.9hp / 0.7kW
Starting System Recoil with E-Start
Fuel Tank Capacity 0.5 Litres
Blade Length 100cm
Blade Type Single Sided
Rotating Rear Handle No
Warranty 5 Years Domestic / 2 Year Commercial