Echo PB-500, 50cc Back Pack Blower, 2 Stroke Engine.
The Echo backpack blowers are well known for their powerful performance and the Echo PB-500 backpack leaf blower is no exception. Equipped with renowned Echo features such as Pro-Fire® electronic ignition, it is capable of clearing huge amounts of leaves and outdoor debris in quick time. A 50.8cc 2-stroke petrol engine, built to Echo’s usual quality standards, produces a massive maximum air volume of 1,014cm³/hour at an air speed of 73 m/second; virtually any debris that isn’t firmly attached to the ground will be lifted and blown to a convenient collection point, without exception! A dry weight of only 10kg keeps user comfort at the top of the agenda and a fuel tank capacity of 1.72 litres will keep you working at maximum capacity with fewer refuelling stops. Can be transformed into a vacuum with the optional vacuum kit.
- Pro-Fire® Ignition System for fast and easy starting.
- Powerful performance capable of working to the highest requirements.
- Comfortable harness system for prolonged periods of use.
- Stage 2 compliant Stratified Scavenging low emission engine.
- Adjustable should strap.
- Ergonomic backpack frame.
- Ergonomic, grouped controls.
- Trigger throttle for precise fingertip control.
- Heavy duty air filter.
- Engine/motor: 50.8cc 2-stroke
- Power source: Petrol/oil mix
- Starting method: Pro-Fire® recoil
- Fuel tank capacity: 1.72 litres
- Maximum air volume: 18.4m³/min
- Maximum air speed: 163mph
- Vibration: 2.7 m/s²
- Weight: 10kg
- Warranty: 5 years domestic, 2 years commercial