Echo HCA-265ES-LW, Long Reach Hedgetrimmer.
HCA-265ES LW Pole Hedge Trimmer
Possibly the tallest human ever to have existed is the Giant of Castelnau, estimated to have stood at an impressive 11ft 6in by his (or her) discoverer, the anthropologist Georges Vacher de Lapouge, who uncovered fragmentary remains of the apparent giant in a Bronze Age burial tumulus in 1890. Were this enormous figure still with us today, he or she would probably have had very little trouble trimming even the tallest hedgerows, shrubs and bushes. The rest of us, however, will occasionally need a little help, with ECHO’s HCA-265ES LW Pole Hedge Trimmer long-reach hedgetrimmer providing a handy method of maintaining tall hedges with the minimum of hassle.
Designed for professional use, the HCA-265ES LW Pole Hedge Trimmer enables safe, efficient and accurate trimming and pruning at heights of up to around three metres without requiring a ladder. This is due to being fitted with an impressive 50cm double-sided blade and a sturdy long-reach shaft, providing an overall length of 2.41m. Laser cut and precision ground, the HCA-265ES LW Pole Hedge Trimmer’s blades will effortless cut through even dense vegetation and feature a protective tip guard to help maintain their sharpness. For added versatility and a more precise finish the trimmer head also features 135° of cutting angle articulation, making it easy to adapt the machine to the task at hand.
Power, meanwhile, is delivered via an impressively hardworking 25.4cc two-stroke petrol engine. This engine has been made to be as quiet and clean running as possible so as to provide a less intrusive working experience, with digitally controlled capacitor discharge ignition and ECHO’s clever EasyStart system helping to ensure quick and hassle-free starting every time. The HCA-265ES LW Pole Hedge Trimmer’s 0.5 litre fuel tank, meanwhile, provides enough run time to ensure exceptional productivity and features an extra-wide neck opening to make refuelling quick, easy and spill-free.
Being an ECHO machine, the HCA-265ES LW Pole Hedge Trimmer is also pleasingly tough and easy to use. ECHO’s longstanding commitment to build quality, for example, means that the HCA-265ES is reassuringly durable, while a three-stage heavy duty air filter is included to protect the engine and prevent power loss. User-friendliness, meanwhile, is ensured via ECHO’s brilliant anti-vibration technology and ergonomically designed controls, both of which ensure outstanding comfort even over extended periods of use. Equally convenient is the HCA-265ES’s foldaway blade, designed to facilitate efficient storage and transportation. On top of all of this, however, the HCA-265ES is also supplied as standard with either a five year domestic warranty or a two year commercial warranty, further guaranteeing a long service life and truly remarkable reliability. Thus, for the non-giants among us, ECHO’s HCA-265ES is definitely a handy thing to have around when faced with tall hedgerows in need of a good trim.
• Powered by an industrious 25.4cc two-stroke petrol engine, delivering superbly smooth running power and enough cutting potency to tackle heavy duty horticultural work
• Also featuring digitally controlled capacitor discharge ignition and ECHO’s clever EasyStart system to ensure quick and hassle-free starting every time
• Fitted with a 45cm double-sided, reciprocating blade and a sturdy long-reach shaft for an overall length of 2.37m, enabling efficient cutting of even the tallest hedges
• Blade also features a protective tip guard to help maintain sharpness, as well as 120° of cutting angle articulation for exceptional versatility and a more precise cut
• Additional convenient features include ergonomically designed controls, effective vibration-dampening technology and a foldaway blade to facilitate efficient storage
• Adjustable cutter clearance ensures a long blade life and superior cutting performance, while a three-stage heavy duty air filter protects the engine to prevent power loss
• Supplied as standard with a five year domestic warranty or a two year commercial warranty for added peace of mind and to ensure a longer service life
Please call us for cost of shipping.
Temporarily out of stock